This step-by-step guide offers 2nd-level Reviewers an overview of DePaul’s ePerformance process and provides answers to frequently asked questions.
See a step-by-step walkthrough of the ePerformance document.
1. Reviewing Document
- Follow this path after logging into: pshr.depaul.edu Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View-Only Documents
- You will be able to see the reviews of your direct reports and their direct reports.
2. Approving Document
- As a 2nd-level Reviewer you are required to review and approve all appraisals that are given an Overall Summary rating of a 1 or 2.
- Follow this path after logging into: pshr.depaul.edu Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Approve Documents
- Approval will forward the document back to the manager. The manager will then share it with the employee.
- Denial will send the document back to the manager, who will reevaluate and share with the employee.