This step-by-step guide provides employees an overview of DePaul’s ePerformance process and answers frequently asked questions.
See a step-by-step video walkthrough of the ePerformance document.
1. Open Document
2. Add and Edit Goals
Note: SYSTEM DOES NOT AUTO SAVE – SAVE OFTEN
- Enter the goals you have worked towards and/or completed this year.
- Managers and employees can edit the goals. Managers must Approve.
- You cannot continue to the Self Evaluation until you have entered your goals
and they have been Approved by your manager.
3. Complete Each Section: Add Ratings and Comments
Note: SAVE OFTEN
- Sections to complete: Goals, Job Responsibilities, Core Behaviors, Manager Core Behaviors (managers only), Employee Development, Overall Summary
- Click Complete
4. Manager Review, Appraisal Meeting, Acknowledge Document
- Your manager will review and complete their portion of the appraisal, they will then send it back to you to review before the in person performance discussion.
- After the performance discussion is finished, you click Acknowledge to submit your document to HR and complete the process.
5. Review Document and Future Goal Setting
- Once the process is complete, you can review the performance document at: Main Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance
Documents > Historical Documents
- Upon completion, the document for next year’s cycle will be made available. You will be able to set goals and edit them throughout the year with your manager.