Our employee assistance program provides convenient, confidential access to counseling, online educational resources and information. Call center and short term counseling experts can help you and/or your immediate family members.
ComPsych Guidance Resources Confidential Assistance
To speak with a counselor or schedule an appointment, call (800) 621-4124 anytime.
For wellness and educational materials, visit guidanceresources.com.
The Organization Web ID is EAP4DPU.
Personal issues, planning for life events or simply managing daily life can affect your work, health and family. ComPsych® GuidanceResources® provides support, resources and information for personal and work-life issues. GuidanceResources is company-sponsored, confidential and provided at no charge to you and your dependents.
- Confidential counseling
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Relationship/marital conflicts
- Grief and loss
- Job pressures
- Substance abuse
- Financial information and resources
- Getting out of debt
- Credit card or loan problems
- Tax questions
- Retirement planning
- Legal support and resources
- Divorce and family law
- Debt and bankruptcy
- Real estate transactions
- Civil and criminal actions
- Work-life solutions
- Child and elder care
- Moving and relocation
- Making major purchases
- Pet care
- Home repair
- GuidanceResources Online
- GuidanceResources Online is your one stop for expert
information on the issues that matter most to you...
relationships, work, school, children, wellness, legal, financial,
free time and more.
- Timely articles, HelpSheets, tutorials, streaming videos and
- “Ask the Expert” personal responses to your questions
Also see the page in Employee Relations. Brochures are available by request in the Office of Human Resources.