DePaul University Human Resources > Compensation > Rewards & Recognition >
Award Submission Steps
- The requestor completes the Staff Recognition Nomination Form, and attaches to the request within the Payment Request System in Campus Connection.
- Please allow 2 weeks for processing from date of submission.
- At fiscal year-end, requests submitted after the 5th of June will be processed in the following fiscal year.
- Detailed instructions for submitting a request can be found within the Payment Request System Guidebook provided by Payroll.
- Human Resources encourages managers to request an award certificate to present to the employee along with a copy of the nomination submitted. Please email requests for certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the award has reached final approval, the manager informs the employee of the award amount and date to be paid. The nominee will receive the award based on the next available payroll in line with the normal payroll calendar.
- Awards are subject to all applicable taxes.