University Counseling Services helps remove barriers to learning by providing accessible psychological and psychiatric assessment, short-term psychotherapy, medication management, consultation and crisis intervention, community referrals, workshops and psychoeducational programming to currently enrolled students.
We are committed to a student centered, developmental approach, and assist students in defining and accomplishing personal and academic goals, thus maximizing their potential to benefit from the academic environment and experience.
Programs & Services
Learn more about counseling and the services offered.
Lincoln Park2250 N. SheffieldStudent Center, Suite 350Chicago, IL 60614(773) 325-7779Loop25 E. Jackson BlvdLewis Center, Suite 1465Chicago, IL 60604(312) 362-6923
2019 - 2020 Externs
- Aysha Azimuddin, M.S. (Roosevelt University)
- Felicity Deiss, M.A. (The Chicago School)
- Brittany Findlan, M.S. (The Chicago School)
- Kelsey Gilleon, M.A. (Adler University)
- Logan Hartnell, M.A. (Adler University)
- Jin Lee, M.A. (Roosevelt University)
- Ramya Matam, M.S. (Adler University)
- Ryan McGillicuddy, M.A. (Midwestern University)
- Ruby Parkash, M.A. (The Chicago School)
- Hamza Quadri, M.A. (The Chicago School)
- Kae Slayton, M.A. (Adler University)
- Veva Soto, M.S. (Adler University)