Our mission fits integrally within DePaul University as a learning community.
We are committed to a student centered, developmental approach. Our purpose is to assist students in defining and accomplishing personal/academic goals, thus maximizing their potential to benefit from the academic environment and experience.
UCS helps remove barriers to learning by providing accessible psychological and psychiatric assessment, short-term psychotherapy, medication management, consultation and crisis intervention, community referrals as well as workshops and psychoeducational programming to currently enrolled students.
Programs & Services
Learn more about counseling and the services offered.
Lincoln Park2250 N. SheffieldStudent Center, Suite 350Chicago, IL 60614(773) 325-7779Loop25 E. Jackson BlvdLewis Center, Suite 1465Chicago, IL 60604(312) 362-6923
2016 - 2017 Externs
- Bernasha Anderson, M.Ed. - Loyola University Chicago
- Elizabeth Baker, M.A. - Adler University
- Alexandria Cara, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Marissa Floro, M.A. - Loyola University Chicago
- Louis Formica, M.Ed. - Loyola University Chicago
- Catie Francis, M.A. - Roosevelt University
- Lincoln Hill, M.A. - Loyola University Chicago
- Danqing Huo, M.A. - Adler University
- Logan Stohle , M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Caitlin Stumpner, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Chris White, M.A. - Adler University
- Dempsey Young, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology