The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs serves as the lead administrative office for the Division of Student Affairs at DePaul University. All of the members of the Office of the Vice President are dedicated to providing high quality service to support student success both inside and outside the classroom.
If in searching the Student Affairs website you cannot find the information you need, feel free to contact the Office of the Vice President and one of the staff members there will gladly assist you.
Vice President for Student Affairs
Eugene L. Zdziarski, II, PhD
Vice President's Cabinet
Ellen Meents-DeCaigny, PhD
The Divisional Council (council) is one part of the participatory leadership in the Division of Student Affairs at DePaul University.
The Divisional Council consists of the vice president, the members of the vice president’s cabinet, the directors of each of the departments in the division, the associate dean of students, the divisional business manager, the divisional marketing communications specialist and the divisional technology project leader.
The purpose of the council is to:
- Share in collaborative decision-making for the division
- Engage in short and long-range planning and priority-setting
- Assist in problem-solving
- Build relationships among members of the division in order to promote trust and transparency regarding decisions reached
- Ensure the proper scope and efficiency of communications in the division
- Intentionally represent the perspectives of the different departments, professional activities and staff that exist in the division
The council meets twice per month during the
academic year and also meets for 2 retreats annually.