Division of Student Affairs > Gender Equity > What do I do if I am Accused?

What do I do if I am accused?

​Resources and Support for Referred Individuals

In an effort to support all students and employees engaged in the university review and investigation process, resources are available to those responding to reports made under the Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy and the Sexual and Relationship Violence Prevention and Response Policy.

If you are referred, you should familiarize yourself with applicable policy and procedures:

For Students:

For Employees:

Support is available for you both on and off campus.

On Campus Resources

Emergency Reporting:

Public Safety: The Public Safety Office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Reports can be made to DePaul Public Safety

Lincoln Park campus 773-325-7777, Loop campus 312-362-8400.

Anonymous Reporting:

Misconduct Reporting Hotline: You can report anonymously through the Misconduct Reporting Hotline (877-236-8390) or at www.depaul.ethicspoint.com. 24 hours a day, seven days a week. These reports will be sent to the director of Gender Equity (Title IX coordinator) who will make every effort to respond, but the university's ability to respond to an anonymous report may be limited.

Non-Emergency Reporting:

Director of Gender Equity (Title IX coordinator): Please call (312) 362-8970 or email titleixcoordinator@depaul.edu.

Responsible Employees: All DePaul faculty and staff who have not otherwise been designated as confidential reporting resources (see below) are “responsible employees.” Title IX requires that when a responsible employee learns of sex discrimination, including sexual or relationship violence, that individual is required to promptly advise the director of Gender Equity (Title IX coordinator) or other appropriate designees. Because of this, please note that, although DePaul takes confidentiality very seriously, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed when informing DePaul employees of incidents of sexual or relationship violence.

You can make a report online.

Individuals wishing confidential assistance can contact the confidential reporting resources below.

Confidential Reporting:

Survivor Support Advocates

Office of Health Promotion and Wellness

University Counseling and Psychological Services
773-325-CARE (2273)
Loop: 312-362-6923

Mission and Ministry

Visa and Immigration Information

Office of International Students and Scholar Services
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
DePaul Center, Ste. 9300
Email: iss@depaul.edu

Financial Aid Information

Chat live 9 a.m.—5 p.m.

Interim Measures

The university can provide interim measures requested by you, if they are reasonably available, including

  • Assist you in accessing other support services such as counseling, disability, medical/health or mental health services; and
  • Provide other support, which could include issuing a no-contact directive, helping arrange a change of campus-based living or working arrangements or course schedules, or other academic support.

Off Campus Resources:

Center for Contextual Change

Center for Advancing Domestic Peace:
www.advancingdomesticpeace.org/ ​​