Information Services has implemented an electronic fax service (E-Fax) for use throughout the University, providing a replacement for traditional phoneline fax services.
E-Fax has multiple benefits to the institution over traditional faxing. Some of the benefits that E-Fax provides are as follows:
- E- Fax offers you the convenience of sending, receiving, and managing faxes directly from your desktop computer.
- You no longer have to print an electronic document in order to fax it.
- E- Fax provides better security for confidential documents.
- E-Fax reduces the cost and waste of paper, toner cartridges and fax machines for your department
- E-Fax reduces the costs of sending faxes, and removes the costs of traditional phone lines.