The Technology Support Center (TSC) is your first point of contact when you need assistance with technology on campus. Request support with:
- DePaul accounts & passwords
- Windows and Mac computers
- Campus printing
- Wired and wireless network connections
- Campus telephone connectivity
- Instructional and administrative applications
- Campus Connect
312-362-8765 or extension 5-HELP
Submit a request in Campus Connect.
Classroom Emergency Hotline
or press the Classroom Technology Hotline button on the classroom phone
A Help Desk analyst may need to establish a secure remote connection to your computer to enable us to troubleshoot, diagnose and correct problems. The analyst will provide you with a secure six digit pin to enter into the LogMeIn remote support system.