Information Services > Getting Started >
Technology Services and Resources for Prospective Students
If you need your password for the application system to be reset, please consult the instructions within your application system. If you need any other assistance regarding your application, please contact your specific admissions office.
Incoming students often purchase a laptop to use for
their studies at DePaul. Students who bring laptops may have more
flexibility in scheduling some classes. For
additional recommendations on which computer to purchase, please contact
your college office. For discounts on computers, software, and other
technology, visit the Demon Discounts website.
Technology on Campus
DePaul strives to provide the latest technology to its students.
All DePaul campuses feature the following:
- High-speed internet & wireless network
- Technology-equipped classrooms
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Remote printing to computer labs
- Online course registration
- Free subscription to Office 365
- Free unlimited access to Lynda.com, an online library with
instructional videos on the latest software, creative, and business
tools and skills
- Access to the iDePaul smart phone app, with class schedules,
university events and news, campus maps, athletic information, DePaul
videos, and more
- Advanced online learning technology with two-way video conferencing
- Discounted software, Apple & Windows computers, mobile technology, and other electronics and hardware
For more information about all that DePaul has to offer, contact the Office of Admission.