DePaul also has more than 1000 computers available for use by students, faculty or staff. These computers are located in computer labs, lounges and lobbies across each campus. Additional technology is located within residence halls, granting students access to one standard lab experience PC and an Intelliprint printer for students to print to print from either the lab computer or their personal computer or laptop.
Classrooms & PC Classrooms
There are over 400 technology-equipped classrooms across both campuses. Technology resources in these rooms include desktop computers, LCD projectors, iclicker audience response systems, connections for laptops, and integrated amplified sound systems. Specialty rooms exist across the university for classes with specific needs, and additional technology is available upon request.
For More Information
- Classroom Technology - Information about standard classroom technology, including how to use the technology, request additional technology, and request technical assistance
- PC Classrooms - Information and locations for PC Classrooms
- Computer Labs - Information and locations for computer labs located on each campus
- Intelliprint - Information about printing in computer labs using the Intelliprint system
- Duplex Printing - Information about DePaul's policy on double-sided printing in labs
- Color Printing - Information about DePaul's initiative in attempting to incorporate color printing into open labs