Before buying software for use on University computers (i.e. in classrooms, labs, or offices), please check the Software for DePaul-Owned Computers and Software for Lab and Classroom Computers pages for availability information regarding the software title you are interested in.
To inquire about the possibility of installing software on computers located in a classroom or lab, please complete the Software Request Form.
Prior to contacting one of the sales representatives below, please have a general description of your software needs available. Here are example questions you may want to consider:
- What is the name of the software you are interested in?
- Which version of the software would you like?
- Will you be installing the software on a Mac or Windows computer?
- How many computers do you intend to install the software on?
- How many people will be using the software?
- How do you intend to use the software (e.g. teaching, administrative work, commercial productivity, etc.)?
- How will you be accessing the software (e.g. from a computer on-campus or a remote location)?
Adobe Systems Incorporated