Information Services > Services > Wireless > Legacy Devices
Some older devices may not support 802.1x authentication and therefore will be unable to connect to the
eduroam wireless network. You should use the wireless network
dpupsk for these devices. In order to connect to this network please follow the steps below. (*Note) We highly recommend connecting gaming consoles to the network via the ethernet port(s) available in the residence hall rooms for the best experience. Instructions are listed at the bottom of the page under Wired Devices.
Device Examples: Playstation, XBOX, Roku and ROKU TV, Amazon Echo, etc.
1. Register your device at https://devicereg.depaul.edu/guest by following the instructions listed below.
2. Locate the wireless network: dpupsk and connect
* Note: this network may not be visible and may need to be entered manually
3. Enter required network settings. This may consist of just entering in the "Password" or WPA Key
Network Type: WPA2-PSK
Login below to view the Pre-Shared Key (Password): Click To Get WPA Key
1. Login to the Device Registration portal with your Campusconnect username and password.
2. Click on "create" to add a device
3. Fill in a device name that makes sense to you. Enter the MAC address of the wireless card on your device. Consult the manufacturer's documentation for where to find this information or contact the Help Desk for assistance. Click "Create Device".
4. Your device should now show as successfully registered.
Devices connecting to the wired network infrastructure in the residence halls will need to follow these steps at least once each academic year.
Determine the wired MAC address of the device you wish to connect: Popular Gaming and Streaming Devices
Open a Web Browser on your device.
If you aren't automatically directed to the Network Authentication page, simply navigate to https://devicereg.depaul.edu
If your device does not have a Web Browser or there is an issue registering your device please navigate on a separate device to https://devicereg.depaul.edu or contact the Help Desk.
Login with your BlueKey login credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org email address and password).
Click on "Register Device", Enter in a common name for your device and add the MAC Address then click "Create Device"
Call the Help Desk at 312-362-8765 to obtain assistance setting up your device.