Some older devices may not support 802.1x authentication and therefore will be unable to connect to the eduroam wireless network. You should use the wireless network dpupsk for these devices. In order to connect to this network please follow the steps below. (*Note) We highly recommend connecting gaming consoles to the network via the ethernet port(s) available in the residence hall rooms for the best experience. Instructions are listed at the bottom of the page under Wired Devices.
Device Examples: Playstation, XBOX, Roku and ROKU TV, Amazon Echo, etc.
1. Locate the wireless network: dpupsk and connect
* Note: this network may not be visible and may need to be entered manually
2. Enter required network settings. This may consist of just entering in the "Password" or WPA Key
Network Type: WPA2-PSK
Device Registration Steps
1. Login to the Device Registration portal with your Campusconnect username and password.
Registering with NetAuth
Devices connecting to the wired network infrastructure in the residence halls will need to follow these steps at least once each academic year.
1. Open a Web Browser on your device.
- If your device does not have a Web Browser or there is an issue registering your device please navigate on a separate device to http://go.depaul.edu/netreg or call the Technology Support Center
2. If you aren't automatically directed to the Network Authentication page, simply navigate to https://netauth.depaul.edu/
3. Login with your CampusConnect User ID and Password
4. The system will prompt you to close your browser and wait the specified amount of time for registration to complete
Call the Technology Support Center at 312-362-8765 to obtain assistance setting up your device.