Division of Student Affairs > Resources > Faculty & Staff > Common Faculty Questions > Additional Resources

Additional Resources

Where are DePaul's computer labs located?

You can find a complete listing of the computer labs on campus by clicking here.

Is there a general information source about student programs and services for the entire university?

Yes, Student Affairs can help you find answers to your questions. You can contact Student Affairs at (312) 362-5680 or studentaffairs@depaul.edu.

How do faculty members post available on-campus student jobs?

To post an open position in the online student employment system, visit the Career Center's website. For assistance contact the Career Center at (773) 325-7431 (Lincoln Park) or (312) 362-8437 (Loop). ‚Äč