IS can install and activate new network jacks for office spaces at a rate of $105 per jack. If a new cable is needed, departments will also need to cover this cost.Please note that any new network jack requests received in June will be billed in the next fiscal year.
- Fill out the New Connection Request form.
- A technician will be scheduled to come on site.
- If additional cables are needed, a technician will submit a request to Facility Operations. The cost of the new cabling is the responsibility of the requesting department; it can range from $200-$1200 depending on location. A quote can be provided if necessary. Depending on the scope, a cable installation takes from two to three weeks.
- If cabling is already present, the technician will activate the port in three to five days.
- Once the network jack has been activated, a technician will contact the requestor and let them know the jack has been activated.
- IS will process a budget transfer for the activation charge.
Contact email@example.com to schedule a consultation.