Your area office is either on the East, West or Central area of campus (please see below). Housing Facilities professional staff and student employees work in area offices from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

You should contact or visit your area office if:

  • You need to check-in or check-out of your residence hall unit.
  • You have a question about how to place a work order, or need to follow up on a work order request.
  • You have lost your key and/or have had your locks changed.
  • You have questions about how to submit your online housing condition report.
  • You have questions about your health and safety inspection​ or about a facility project in your residence hall unit.
  • To report a daytime (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.) emergency issue in your room or apartment.

Click here​ for a map of all of the area office locations. 

East Area Office - Corcoran Lobby  (773) 325-8690

Location: Corcoran Hall Office

For residents of Corcoran, McCabe and Seton halls.

Central Area Office - Sanctuary Hall  (773) 325-1899

Location: Sanctuary Hall 211C

For residents of Centennial Hall, Sanctuary Hall, Sanctuary Townhomes, Sheffield Square Apartments and Vincent & Louise House.

West Area Office - Munroe Hall  (773) 325-7202

Location: Munroe Hall 107

For residents of Belden-Racine, Clifton-Fullerton, Munroe and University halls. ​​​​