Your area office is either on the East, West or Central area of campus (please see below). Housing Facilities professional staff and student employees work in area offices from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You should contact or visit your area office if:
- You need to check-in or check-out of your residence hall unit.
- You have a question about how to place a work order, or need to follow up on a work order request.
- You have lost your key and/or have had your locks changed.
- You have questions about how to submit your online housing condition report.
- You have questions about your health and safety inspection or about a facility project in your residence hall unit.
- To report a daytime (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.) emergency issue in your room or apartment.
Click here for a map of all of the area office locations.
East Area Office - Corcoran Lobby
Location: Corcoran Hall Office
For residents of Corcoran, McCabe and Seton halls.
Central Area Office - Sanctuary Hall
Location: Sanctuary Hall 211C
For residents of Centennial Hall, Courtside Apartments, Sanctuary Hall, Sanctuary Townhomes and Sheffield Square.
West Area Office - Munroe Hall
Location: Munroe Hall 107
For residents of Belden-Racine, Clifton-Fullerton, Munroe and University halls.