Housing > Resident Resources > Move-Out


student at desk
DePaul Housing has two main times of year when students are preparing to leave campus:

  • Winter Break Closure: Residents of traditional-style halls are required to leave campus for Winter Break, although they do not need to completely move their belongings out of their units.
  • Spring Move-Out: All residents must move their belongings out of their units at the end of the academic year.

Learn more about the particulars of each on their specific pages. If you have further questions, please contact our office at (773) 325-7196.