Housing > Assignments > Room Changes

Room Changes

Housing assignments and room changes
Room Change Request forms will be processed after the second week of classes each quarter/semester. If you have questions, please speak to your residence director (RD) or DePaul Housing.

Residents, please note:

  • If you want to change rooms because of a roommate conflict, you must consult with your residence director and discuss the issues before a room change will be considered. In no case will DePaul Housing process room or campus change requests in violation of the university's anti-discrimination policy​.
  • When a request is submitted, your designated residence director (RD) or housing representative will reach out to you with next steps.
  • Room changes are processed based on the order in which they are received and available space.