2312 North Clifton Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
This six-story building houses students in single and double room suites, sharing adjacent or adjoining bathrooms. Kitchens, study rooms, and lounges are on each floor and a laundry facility is on the first floor. Technology lounges are located on the third and fifth floors. Munroe Hall is a predominantly first-year student residence hall. Munroe Hall shares a grassy courtyard with Belden-Racine Hall, which is accessible to all on-campus residents between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. via DePaul ID.
- Four students (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two students in a deluxe-double share a bathroom.
- One student in a deluxe-single with a private bathroom.
- One student in suite-single shares a bathroom with an adjoining room.
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height. Rental lofts are not available or needed in this building.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Munroe Hall on our virtual tour for a look inside the building.
Munroe Hall also has converted housing. 360 tours of converted housing units are not yet available for Munroe Hall, but click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents.
If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted H ousing Brochure , see our FAQs or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.