2312 North Clifton Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
This six-story building houses students in single and double rooms that share adjacent or adjoining bathrooms. Kitchens, study rooms, and lounges are on each floor and a laundry facility is on the first floor. Collaboration lounges are located on the third and fifth floors. Munroe Hall is a predominantly first-year student residence hall. Munroe Hall shares a grassy courtyard with Belden-Racine Hall, which is accessible to all on-campus residents between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. via DePaul ID.
- Four residents (two in each room) share a bathroom in a suite-double.
- Two residents in a deluxe-double share a private bathroom.
- One resident in their own suite-single room shares a bathroom with an adjoining unit.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height.
*For floor plans: Renderings are an artist's conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes and layout of subject unit may be different than shown.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Munroe Hall on our virtual tour for a look inside the building.
Munroe Hall also has converted housing, in which regular double residential units are converted to triple units. 360 tours of converted housing units are not yet available for Munroe Hall, but click here to view a 360 tour of a lived-in converted housing unit in Clifton-Fullerton Hall, with an occupancy of three residents.
If you have questions about converted housing, read our Converted Housing Brochure or call our main office at (773) 325-7196.