2345 North Kenmore Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
Each townhome is a higher-occupancy apartment that comfortably houses seven students in three double bedrooms and one single while including three full bathrooms and one half-bath. Each townhome features a private entrance off a gated courtyard. All townhomes have a dishwasher, a full kitchen and an in-unit laundry room, as well as individually controlled air-conditioning. Residents of the townhomes access the gated entrance on Kenmore using a key card swipe.
*For floor plans: Renderings are an artist's conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes and layout of subject unit may be different than shown. Townhome third floors have varying bathroom layouts; if you have questions about the specific type in your unit, please contact DePaul Housing.
- Each townhome has a full kitchen with a dishwasher, a university-provided microwave and two refrigerators.
- A spacious living room and kitchen area are on the first floor.
- There is laundry on the second floor of each townhome.
- Rooms feature extra-long twin beds.
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height.
- Townhome residents have access to Sanctuary Hall's common lounges.
360 Virtual Tours