Each townhome is a higher-occupancy apartment; four-bedroom, three-bathroom units house seven students in three double rooms and one single. Each townhome features a private entrance off a gated courtyard. All townhomes have a dishwasher, a full kitchen and an in-unit laundry room, as well as individually controlled air-conditioning. Residents of the Sanctuary Townhomes access the gated entrance on Kenmore using a key card swipe.
- Each townhome has a dishwasher and a full kitchen.
- Townhome kitchens feature two refrigerators.
- There is a university-provided microwave in each kitchen.
- Each townhome offers 3.5 bathrooms.
- A spacious living room and kitchen area are on the first floor.
- There is laundry on the second floor of each townhome.
- Townhome residents have access to Santuary Hall's common lounges.