900 West Belden Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
Students living in McCabe Hall enjoy apartment-style living. All apartments are fully carpeted and most apartments feature a kitchen, separate bedrooms and a bathroom. McCabe Hall units are not air-conditioned but an air-conditioned lounge, technology lounge and study room are located on the first of its seven stories.
The following apartment styles are located within McCabe Hall:
- One-bedroom apartments house two residents and include a private bathroom, a living room and a kitchenette.
- Some types of two-bedroom standard apartments house two residents in two single bedrooms and include a private bathroom. This apartment style does not have a living room but does have a kitchenette.
- Some types of two-bedroom standard apartments house four residents and include a private bathroom, a living room and a full kitchen.
- Three-bedroom efficiency apartments house three residents with two single bedrooms and one double bedroom. This apartment style has a private bathroom and a living room. It does not have a full kitchen but is furnished with a full-sized refrigerator and microwave. Community kitchens are available for efficiency apartment residents.
- Beds are regular twin size.
*For floor plans: Renderings are an artist's conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes and layout of subject unit may be different than shown.
McCabe Hall has a staffed 24-hour front desk and card swipe entry is required for all residents. Guests must present a photo ID and be signed in by a building resident.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to McCabe Hall on our virtual tour for a look inside units in the building.