2345 N. Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
Most of the apartment-style units house four students in a two-bedroom unit, and there are a limited number of two-person, one-bedroom units and two-person studio apartments. Centennial Hall has the distinction of being home to a Whole Foods Market grocery store on its first two floors. University offices (including the Department of Housing, Residential Education and Public Safety) are on the third floor. Centennial Hall is wheelchair accessible.
- Each apartment has a full kitchen, living room and private bathroom.
- Beds are regular twin size.
- Laundry rooms, floor lounges and study rooms available on each residential floor.
- A technology lounge is located on the fifth floor.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning is available in each room.
360 Virtual Tour
Want to get a better idea of what this hall is like? Jump right to Centennial Hall on our virtual tour to learn about the building.