2347 North Kenmore Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
In 1989, DePaul acquired the five-story historic building and began using it to house students in air-conditioned studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom standard and higher-occupancy apartments. Floor plans vary throughout the building. Students enter Sanctuary Hall through a gated entrance on Kenmore Avenue. All Sanctuary apartments have a full kitchen, at least one private bathroom and a dishwasher. There are common lounges located on the first and fifth floors, a technology lounge on the first floor, a study area on the second floor and a laundry room in the basement. Sanctuary also features a 24-hour staffed desk along with a key card swipe entry. Each apartment in Sanctuary is unique with various features including exposed brick, spiral staircases and large picture windows.
- Each apartment has a full kitchen and private bath(s).
- Shared spaces include common lounges, a technology lounge, a study area and a laundry room.
- Air-conditioning is in each apartment.
- Floor plans vary for each apartment; see the PDF above for individual plans.
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height. Rental lofts are not available or needed in this building.
360 Virtual Tour
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Sanctuary Hall on our virtual tour for a look at the building. You can also view the courtyard that is shared by Sanctuary Hall and Sanctuary Townhomes.
View Sanctuary Hall floor plan