2347 North Kenmore Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
In 1989, DePaul acquired the five-story historic building and began using it to house students in air-conditioned studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom standard and higher-occupancy apartments. Floor plans vary throughout the building. Students enter Sanctuary Hall through a gated entrance on Kenmore Avenue. All Sanctuary apartments have a full kitchen, at least one private bathroom and a dishwasher. There are various lounges on the first and fifth floors—including common lounges, a collaboration lounge and a gaming lounge—plus a study area on the second floor and a laundry room in the basement. Sanctuary also features a 24-hour staffed desk along with a key card swipe entry. Each apartment in Sanctuary is unique with various features including exposed brick, spiral staircases and large picture windows.
- Each apartment has a full kitchen and private bath(s).
- Shared spaces include common lounges, a technology lounge, a study area and a laundry room.
- Air-conditioning is in each apartment.
- Floor plans vary for each apartment. View Sanctuary Hall floor plans
- All beds come with 60” tall adjustable bed ends that allow beds to be set anywhere between standard height up to loft height.
360 Virtual Tour
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to Sanctuary Hall on our virtual tour for a look at the building. You can also view the courtyard that is shared by Sanctuary Hall and Sanctuary Townhomes.