DePaul University Academic Affairs > Faculty Resources > Adjunct Resources >
University and Teaching Resources
Visit these websites to better navigate the university and find resources that DePaul makes available to adjunct faculty members to benefit your teaching.
- The Teaching Commons — This comprehensive site covers course design, teaching, and professional development.
- Sample Syllabus Statements — Sample syllabus language suggested by various DePaul offices and programs, all in one place
- Desire2Learn Resources, training materials including PDF guides and videos for using D2L, DePaul’s Learning Management System
- University Library Faculty Services — Library services available to support faculty teaching and research
- Faculty Instructional Technology Services (FITS) — Instructional technology tool training, instructional design for various types of courses, integration of global learning experiences, and innovative teaching tools methods
- Services for Faculty — Teaching support services, as well as support services offered by other Teaching Commons partners, such as the Writing Center
- Teaching Support — Information on requesting teaching consultations, feedback on teaching, and customized workshops