DePaul’s adjunct faculty members are a versatile group of qualified academics, researchers, working professionals, artists, retirees and other talented individuals working with a common dedication to teaching and to DePaul. In recognition of the many ways they enrich academic life, the university offers a wide array of services and benefits to support them in their role as members of the faculty. Visit the resources available through the links below to learn more.
Learn about applying for adjunct faculty positions at DePaul, an online orientation, guidelines for adjunct faculty employment, benefits available to adjunct faculty and the instructions college follow for adjunct faculty evaluations.
This collection of websites will help you to better navigate the university and find resources that DePaul makes available to adjunct faculty members to benefit your teaching.
Adjunct faculty members exercise their voice through the Workplace Environment Committee (WEC), an elected body that functions as a focused and responsive vehicle for voicing and resolving workplace concerns, and the Committee on Contingent Faculty, which is part of Faculty Council.
DePaul offers many opportunities for adjunct faculty members to connect with colleagues and develop their teaching skills in an instructional setting.
Latest News for Adjunct Faculty
Latest news for adjunct faculty
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized At Appreciation Reception (May 17, 2018)
- Adjunct Faculty Find A Resource In Workplace Environment Committee (April 26, 2018)
- Networking Events Connect Adjunct Faculty to Resources and Each Other (March 15, 2018)
- Campus & Community: Meet the Speakers and RSVP for TEDX 2018 (adjunct faculty member Rev. Christopher Robinson, C.M. is speaking)
- Adjunct Faculty Members Elected to Workplace Environment Committee (October 12, 2017)
- Voting Begins Monday For Adjunct Faculty's Workplace Environment Committee (September 21, 2017)
- Networking And Participation Opportunities Planned For Adjunct Faculty (September 14, 2017)
- Reception Recognizes Accomplishments of DePaul Adjunct Faculty (May 18, 2017)
- What's New with the Workplace Environment Committee for Adjunct Faculty (March 9, 2017)
- Members Elected to Workplace Environment Committee (October 20, 2016)
- Workplace Environment Committee for Adjunct Faculty Takes Shape (September 22, 2016)
- Progress Continues on Adjunct Faculty Initiatives (September 1, 2016)
- DePaul Hosts Adjunct Faculty Appreciation Reception (May 26, 2016)
- Adjunct Task Force Holds First Meeting (April 28, 2016)
- DePaul Adjunct Faculty Survey Reveals Insights, Need for Increased Communication (April 28, 2016)