A quarterly lunch dialogue program designed to foster reflection and conversation on Vincentian spirituality and its practical application to our life and work, while also enabling DePaul faculty and staff to connect with one another from across the university in meaningful dialogue and interaction. The program alternates campuses monthly (Loop and LPC) between September and June. For more information, to be added to the email invite list, or to RSVP for one of the dates below please contact Tom Judge, Chaplain for Faculty and Staff Engagement, by phone: (312) 362-6699 or email email@example.com.
2019–2020 Program Dates
All programs held from 11:30–1:00 pm, beginning with lunch and followed by speaker input and group conversation. RSVP required.
Fall Quarter 2019
- Tuesday, October 22, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. DePaul Club (DePaul Center, 11th Floor) - Msgr Ken Velo, Sr Executive, Catholic Collaborations
- Tuesday, October 15th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Student Center 314B - Dave Leitao, Head Men’s Basketball coach
Winter Quarter 2020
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. DePaul Club (DePaul Center, 11th Floor) - Carol Marin, Director of the Center for Journalism Integrity and Excellence
- Thursday, February 13, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Student Center 314B - Erin Berkowitz, Director of Academic Advising, CSH and president, DePaul Staff Council
Spring Quarter 2020
- Thursday, April 2, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. DePaul Club (DePaul Center, 11th Floor) - Dr. Enid Montague, Professor at CDM
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Student Center 314B - Rico Tyler, Assoc Vice President, Student Affairs