The DePaul Community Service Association (DCSA)
is a collection of 15 student groups who are dedicated to providing weekly service with community organizations across the city of Chicago. DCSA promotes human dignity by providing meaningful volunteer opportunities and promoting personal and shared reflection focused on the questions posed by social justice and systemic change.
DePaul Community Service Association volunteers serve every day of the week in:
- Tutoring Children in Reading Comprehension
- Mentoring Refugee Children
- Youth Mentorship & Homework Help
- Supporting Immigrants Learning English
- Animal Care
- Building Community with People Living with Disabilities
- Engaging in Early Childhood Education
- Preparing Meals at a Women’s Shelter
DCSA volunteers will begin serving at their community sites starting September 16th
Want to get involved?
- Contact DCSA at DCSA@depaul.edu for more information on how to get involved.
- Find our weekly service schedule at our Orgsync page - https://orgsync.com/34496/chapter.
- Come to weekly service and bring a friend!