525 South State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60605
The University Center is a DePaul University residence hall that is shared with other local universities and colleges. DePaul students are assigned to common floors andunits, which allows our students to get acquainted and build a DePaul community. DePaul University administers all housing assignments, including room changes and meal plans, and bills all housing charges directly to a student’s DePaul financial account.
A variety of suite-style and apartment-style units are available to all students, who range from freshmen to graduate students.
Suite-style units feature a bed, desk, bookcase and compartmentalized closet for each resident. Residents in suite-style units, which have no kitchen, are assigned a meal plan that can only be used in the University Center dining center. Unit types include:
- Semi-Suite - Two residents per unit, two units share one bathroom.
- Deluxe Double - Two residents in one room share one bathroom.
- Private Room - One resident has a private room and a private bathroom.
All apartment-style units include a full kitchen with a dishwasher and do not require a meal plan. Apartments also include both a living room and dining area with furniture. Unit types include:
- Four-Bedroom Apartment - Four residents per unit; each resident has a lockable bedroom and all share two bathrooms.
- Two-Bedroom Apartment - Four residents share two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Studio Apartment - For one resident.
360 Virtual Tours
Want to get a better idea of what this hall looks like? Jump right to the University Center on our virtual tour for a look inside the building.