ISS Mission: To provide high quality support services to international students and scholars.
We are committed to providing high quality support services to international students and scholars that support the achievement of their academic & professional goals as well as their successful engagement with the DePaul community.
We support our international student and scholar community through the following:
- Orientation: Pre-arrival, on-campus and ongoing programs.
- Advising: Immigration and visa benefit advising as well as support with cultural adjustment and mentorship.
- Engagement: Opportunities for our students and scholars to engage with the DePaul and Chicago community through various programs that support their continued adjustment and development.
International Student and Scholar Services (ISS)
1 E. Jackson Boulevard
DePaul Center, Suite 9300
Chicago, IL 60604 USA
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Ms. Tho (Annie) Nguyen
- SEVIS Coordinator & Advisor
- F-1 and J-1 students with last names G-H and P-Q
Ms. Ewa Pawlak
F-1 and J-1 students with last names A-C and I-O
All J-1 Research Scholars/Professors