Bon Appetit is a celebration of various cuisines around the world. Join DePaul students and staff each month during the lunch hour for a taste of Chicago, good conversation and to meet new friends.
- Registration is required.
- The cost is $10/person.
- Bon Appetit takes place from 1 - 3 p.m. Please plan to arrive on time as meals are served family-style.
- Please meet us at the restaurant.
Upcoming Bon Appetit Lunches: 2018-19
- September 28 & October 5 - Indian Cuisine
- October 19 & October 26 - Vietnamese Cuisine
- February 1 & February 8 - Japanese Cuisine
- February 15 & March 1 - Italian Cuisine
- April 26 & May 3- Ethiopian Cuisine
- May 10 & May 31- Mexican Cuisine
If you have any questions about Bon Appetit, please contact International Student and Scholar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.