Bon Appetit is a celebration of various cuisines around the world. Join DePaul students and staff each month during the lunch hour for a taste of Chicago, good conversation and to meet new friends.
- Registration is required.
- The cost is $10/person.
- Bon Appetit takes place from 1 - 3 p.m. Please plan to arrive on time as meals are served family-style.
- Please meet us at the restaurant.
Upcoming Bon Appetit Lunches: 2019-20
- September 20 & October 4 - Japanese Cuisine
- October 18 & November 1- Indian Cuisine
- January 17 & January 31 - Mediterranean Cuisine
- February 14 & February 28 - Chinese Cuisine
- April 24 - Ethiopian Cuisine
- May 1 - Italian Cuisine
If you have any questions about Bon Appetit, please contact International Student and Scholar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.