Bon Appetit is a celebration of various cuisines around the world. Join DePaul students and staff each month during the lunch hour for a taste of Chicago, good conversation and to meet new friends.
- Registration is required.
- The cost is $10/person.
- Bon Appetit takes place 1 - 3 p.m. Please plan to arrive on time as meals are served family-style.
- Please meet us at the restaurant.
Upcoming Bon Appetit Lunches: 2016-17
- September 16 & October 7 - Mexican Cuisine
- October 28 & November 4 - Greek Cuisine
- January 20 & 27 - Chinese Cuisine
- February 24 & March 3 - Venezuelan Cuisine
- April 21 & 28 - Mediterranean Cuisine
- May 19 & 26 - Indian Cuisine
If you have any questions about Bon Appetit, please contact International Student and Scholar Services at email@example.com.