Bon Appetit is a celebration of various cuisines around the world. Join DePaul students and staff each month during the lunch hour for a taste of Chicago, good conversation and to meet new friends.
- Registration is required.
- The cost is $14/person.
- Bon Appetit takes place from 1 - 3 p.m. Please plan to arrive on time as meals are served family-style.
- Please meet us at the restaurant.
Upcoming Bon Appetit Lunches: 2017-18
- September 29 & October 6 - Mediterranean Cuisine
- October 13 & October 27 - Thai Cuisine
- January 26 & February 2 - Italian Cuisine
- February 9 & February 23 - Chinese Cuisine
- April 20 & April 27 - Indian Cuisine
- May 4 & May 18 - Latin American Cuisine
If you have any questions about Bon Appetit, please contact International Student and Scholar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.