Institutional Research & Marketing Analytics (IRMA) maintains a set of reports and files, based on university data, which may be of use as you move through the APR process. Below is a list of IRMA resources that may be of use as you complete your APR documents.
- Fact File
- Provides standardized data on students, faculty, staff, and the university.
- Survey Design
- These pages will be of use as your self-study team works to implement the Research Plan.
- Resource Rooms
- This page contains data packages that cover a range of topics. The following packages might be especially useful to your department during the APR process.
- New Program Reports
- Contain total enrollments from new programs (those that began within the past five years).
- Budget-to-Actual Reports
- Compare actual enrollments to budgeted targets.
- External Resources
- Lists various resources related to higher education data.
Career Center Resources
The Career Center may also have resources related to career pursuits by recent graduates. The following resources may be of use in completing your APR document as well as in planning the research portion of the APR process.
- Career Outcomes
- Survey responses regarding post-graduation destinations. Includes statistics on employment/career outcomes.
- Career Guides by Major
- These guides detail different career paths that particular majors might take based on the skills they develop and needs of the industry.
- Transferable Skills Matrix
- This matrix connects skills with learning outcomes and examples of skill development through coursework.
Teaching, Learning, & Assessment Resources
The Office for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
provides services and resources focused on best practices in teaching and assessment. Should your department wish to explore those areas as part of your review, the following resources may be of use.
- Assessment Resources
- Learning Outcomes
- Though not required, some departments have, in the past, used the APR process as a time to review their learning outcomes and curriculum maps. Should your department wish to do this, TLA has resources available and is willing to meet in person to discuss your objectives.