Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity > Advocacy > Diversity Partners >
Info for Parents
- Only children ages 5 and above will be allowed to participate.
- All parents must register and sign a release form if you are bringing your child to campus, regardless of if you are participating in any activities.
- If you are attending the available activities talk to your child(ren) about which activity sessions they would like to attend.
- Lunch and an afternoon ice cream social will be provided. If your child has special dietary restrictions or allergies, please notify us and we will try to accommodate if possible.
- Schools may not recognize this as an excused absence. The school information form explains the program and provides your approval for absence. Please be in communication with the child(ren)'s teacher(s) about any work they might miss and how to make it up.
- If you need to cancel anytime after submitting your registration, please contact Nancy Hashimoto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is a DePaul event and should not require that an employee take vacation or personal time in order to attend. However, units still need to operate and office coverage needs to be arranged. Some areas may need to have employees attend different sessions. You should check with your manager about coverage and participation. Managers and employees should discuss this issue prior to registration for the event.
- We encourage everyone to register early. Due to space and other issues, attendance is determined accordingly. Given this, some sessions or activities may fill sooner than others.
- If you do not have children joining you for the day of the event, we welcome volunteers to assist for the day.