Info for Kids
We're very excited that you'll be able to join us for a day of learning, exploring, and activities. We want you to get the most out of your day. Below are some things for you to think about before you come to DePaul that day.
- You're going to learn about different jobs that people do. Think about questions to ask them that you'd like to know about. Are you interested in learning what is the most fun or least fun about their job? Do you want to know their favorite subjects in school? Are you curious about what training they needed to get the job? Would you want to know what they wish someone had told them about their work when they were your age?
- If you have a camera or a smart phone, ask your parent if you can bring it to take photos during the day to share with friends and with DePaul. Or, you may be busy learning that day - maybe ask your parent to take photos of you having fun and learning.
- Think about a comfortable outfit to wear.
- Give your teacher the school information form so they'll know you'll be going to DePaul on that day.
- Think about different professions and jobs that you're interested in exploring.
- If you're participating in certain activities talk to your parent about which ones you're most excited about attending.