In line with DePaul’s mission of Diversity and Inclusion, the Military Employee Resource Group establishes a community at DePaul that will support service members, as well as, allow opportunities to network with fellow military faculty and staff. By leveraging the unique strengths, views and experiences of our military staff and faculty we create opportunity for growth, innovation and success.
Our four pillars:
- Community Service
A CALL TO ACTION!
Faculty and Staff, we need you! We are seeking eBoard members, at-large members and general volunteers, please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
visit here often for future event information.....
- Breakfast and Panel Discussion, "Supporting Veteran Retention, Challenges and Advice" April 4, 2017
- Annual President’s Diversity Council, Diversity Forum March 16, 2017
- Annual homeless Veterans toiletries drive - November, 2016
- Veterans Day Ceremony and free BBQ Luncheon, November, 2016
- Annual Summer Happy Hour – June 2015, 2016
- Annual Veterans Hiring Event – May 2015, 2016 in collaboration with DePaul’s Talent Acquisition
- Memorial Day Events – 2015, 2016
- Veterans Day - November, 2015
- Annual President’s Diversity Council, Diversity Forum 2016