In line with DePaul’s mission of Diversity and Inclusion, the Military Employee Resource Group establishes a community at DePaul that will support service members, as well as, allow opportunities to network with fellow military faculty and staff. By leveraging the unique strengths, views and experiences of our military staff and faculty we create opportunity for growth, innovation and success.
Our four pillars:
- Community Service
A Call to Action!
Faculty and Staff, we need you! We are seeking eBoard members, at-large members and general volunteers, please contact us for more information at email@example.com
Veterans Hiring Event, May 16, 2018, in collaboration with DePaul's Talent Acquisition Department and DePaul's Office of Veterans Affairs
There will be future BUILD Diversity Certificate Program workshops: "Veterans at DePaul". Visit the DePaul BUILD Diversity Certificate web page for information and registration.
- Thank You Luncheon for military/veteran staff and faculty April 2018
- Veterans Week at DePaul, Monday, November 6 - Monday November 13, 2017
- Annual President’s Diversity Council, Diversity Forum March 16, 2017
- Annual homeless Veterans toiletries drive - November, 2016
- Veterans Day Ceremony and free BBQ Luncheon, November, 2016
- Annual Summer Happy Hour – June 2015, 2016
- Annual Veterans Hiring Event – May 2015, 2016 in collaboration with DePaul’s Talent Acquisition
- Memorial Day Events – 2015, 2016
- Veterans Day - November, 2015
- Annual President’s Diversity Council, Diversity Forum 2016