Our mission fits integrally within DePaul University as a learning community.
We are committed to a student centered, developmental approach. Our purpose is to assist students in defining and accomplishing personal/academic goals, thus maximizing their potential to benefit from the academic environment and experience.
UCS helps remove barriers to learning by providing accessible psychological and psychiatric assessment, short-term psychotherapy, medication management, consultation and crisis intervention, community referrals as well as workshops and psychoeducational programming to currently enrolled students.
Programs & Services
Learn more about counseling and the services offered.
Lincoln Park2250 N. SheffieldStudent Center, Suite 350Chicago, IL 60614(773) 325-7779Loop25 E. Jackson BlvdLewis Center, Suite 1465Chicago, IL 60604(312) 362-6923
2015 - 2016 Externs
- Saidah Chambers, M.A. - DePaul University
- Marissa Floro, M.A. - Loyola University
- Ian Gackowski, M.A. - Roosevelt University
- Olivia Grant, M.S.- Adler University
- Latifat Odunewu, M.S. - Loyola University
- Giuliette Recht, M.A. - Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Chicago campus
- Lauren Scholder, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Margaret Touny, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Alisa Turner, B.A. - Adler University
- Tatiana Vukotic, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Danielle Zohrob, M.A. - The Chicago School of Professional Psychology