What is it?
DPU Alert is DePaul’s direct emergency notification system. DPU Alert can notify the DePaul University community simultaneously in up to three different ways: via telephone, e-mail and text message. DePaul will send DPU Alerts in emergencies and will follow all appropriate privacy procedures in maintaining this information.
You may want to consider adding an entry for DPU Alert in your contacts. The number for voice messages originates from (312) 362-6226. Text messages will originate from one of two short codes: 226-787 or 67283. Email messages will be sent from DPUAlert@depaul.edu. Neither the phone number nor the email address will accept replies.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Cheryl Hover
How do I sign up?
- Log into Campus Connect.
- From the Main Menu, select Self Service, then Personal Information.
- Then select DPU/Academic Alert.
- Click on "Update Information" to enter information.
- Enter up to two email addresses.
- Enter up to two phone numbers. First choose landline or mobile number. Enter only the digits of your phone number. Do not include special characters or 011.Choose "Receive Voice Message" and/or "Receive Text Message." Select the 'Is International' box ONLY if your phone number is NOT a US number and enter appropriate country codes in the text field.
- Verify that everything is correct.
- Click "Save Information."
- Click "Information is Correct."