In order to apply for graduation, students must use the online application in Campus Connect by the deadline date. Please be aware that submitting this online application does not guarantee that a degree will be granted from DePaul University.
Be sure to review your Degree Progress Report with an Academic Advisor, ensure you are on track to complete the requirements and verify your completion term.
Follow these Steps to Successfully Apply for Graduation:
- To begin the application for graduation process online, go to Campus Connect > Academic Progress > Apply for Graduation.
- Review the information and ensure that your diploma address is accurate.
- Select your academic program and the term you plan to graduate.
- Continue through the application until submitted.
- Once you have applied for graduation, you will receive more information from your college office regarding commencement and how to order a cap and gown.
If you have questions about Commencement, please visit commencement.depaul.edu
For undergraduate and graduate students:
For College of Law students:
For more information, view the Apply to Graduate FAQs.
For questions specific to your program, please contact your college office.