DePaul Central > Records > Personal Information

Personal Information

DePaul uses your personal information to communicate with you. Please be sure it is kept up-to-date.   

Students can view or change their mailing address, email, phone, race/ethnicity, emergency contact, gender,  sexual orientation, DPU Alert, privacy restrictions, preferred name and personal pronouns within Campus Connect by clicking on the Profile tile. 

To change your Legal Name/Marital Status or correct your Social Security Number, or Date of Birth:
  • Complete the Personal Information Change Request Process.
  • You will be prompted to submit your documents electronically as scanned documents. Or, you can print your completed request and bring it along with your supporting documents to DePaul Central. Gender updates to "unspecified" do not require supporting documentation other than proof of ID.

If there are other changes needed to your personal information (Race/Ethnicity, Citizenship, etc.) that are not covered here, please contact DePaul Central.