Share My Information is a feature in Campus Connect that provides students (the "delegators") the ability to allow parents, guardians or others (their "proxies") access to view certain information associated with the student.
Students can go to the "Share My Information" page that would then begin the process of delegating access to specific information and how the proxies can access the system to view the specific information. At this time, students are able to allow access to view the following information:
- Class Schedule — list of courses, times and locations
- Contact Information — address, phone numbers, emails
- Course History — view courses taken, transfer credit and grades
- Emergency Contacts — names and numbers
- Holds — information regarding academic and financial holds
- To Do List — information regarding academic and financial to-dos
Students can access and share specific information in the following location:
Note: It is the sole right and responsibility of the student to grant or delete access to other parties. Both the student and the individual receiving access will get an email when access has been granted. The email to the proxy contains necessary information to establish their access.