Share My Information is a feature in Campus Connect that provides students (the "delegators") the ability to allow parents, guardians or others (their "proxies") access to view certain information associated with the student.
Students can go to the "Share My Information" page through their Campus Connect Student Center to begin the process of delegating access to specific information. Students will also receive information about how their proxies can access the system to view their specific information. At this time, students are able to allow access to view the following information:
- Class Schedule — list of courses, times and locations
- Contact Information — address, phone numbers, emails
- Course History — view courses taken, transfer credit and grades
- Emergency Contacts — names and numbers
- Financial Aid — cost of attendance, award and disbursement
- Holds — information regarding academic and financial holds
- To Do List — information regarding academic and financial to-dos
What is the Grant Phone/ In-Person Passcode?
In addition to granting view access in Campus Connect, students can also allow a parent/guardian or others to discuss selected information with DePaul Central using a unique passcode. This passcode expires annually and is required for any in-person or phone conversation on the student’s behalf.
Students can access and share specific information in the following location:
Share My Information FAQ's Sheet
Parent, Guardian or Other Party Setup Help
Note: It is the sole right and responsibility of the student to grant or delete access to other parties. Both the student and the individual receiving access will get an email when access has been granted. The email to the proxy contains necessary information to establish their access.