DePaul Central > Registration > Change College, Major or Minor

Change College, Major or Minor

What-If Degree Progress Report

If you are thinking about changing your major or adding a major or minor, first run a What-If Degree Progress Report to see how this change might impact your time to graduation.

Please note that previously approved substitutions may need to be reevaluated after you officially change your major. Be sure to consult with an advisor about the change.

Change College, Major or Minor

To officially change your college, major, minor and/or concentration use the Declarations and Inter-College Transfer Tool. To use the tool you must be a current, degree-seeking undergraduate student and have never applied for degree conferral/graduation.

View the What-If and Change College, Major or Minor video

Campus Connect > My Academics > Change College, Major or Minor‚Äč