Interested in a student employment position at the DePaul University Student Centers?
The Student Centers offer a variety of student positions such as:
- Crew Staff: Responsibilities include the physical setup of conference rooms and the completion of regularly scheduled rounds (on-site inspections). A set weekly work schedule will apply.
- On Call Crew Staff: Same responsibilities as Crew Staff except work hours are flexible. Employees will be contacted when work is available.
- Information Desk Attendant: Responsibilities include providing general DePaul University information, event and meeting details, and office locations and directions.
- Audio Visual Assistant: Responsibilities include the setup and breakdown of Audio Visual equipment and troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Office Assistant: Responsibilities include answering phones, copying, filing, and data entry.
For additional information regarding student employment opportunities and applications, go to the Office of Student Employment. Please note that some positions may not be available/open at any given time.