DePaul University Research Services > Internal Grants > Faculty Fellowship Program
All Applicants must be dedicated to improving DePaul’s research infrastructure and committed to working in a collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment. Successful candidates are self-driven and highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that:
• Are full-time tenured faculty members at or above the associate professor level from any academic discipline
• Have strong research experience and/or demonstrated expertise in technology commercialization, broadly defined
• Demonstrate alignment between this Fellowship and personal, career, and/or professional goals
• Have the ability and willingness to manage multiple roles, report to multiple supervisors and navigate the cultural terrain of multiple units within DePaul University
The Fellowship Selection Committee will include the Provost, the Associate Provost for Research, and select members of the Provost’s Council and/ or ORS leadership.
The deadline for receipt of the complete application is October 6, 2023. Finalist Interviews will be conducted in late October.
The selection of the Fellow(s) will be announced on or about November 10, 2023.
1. A cover letter that highlights:
i. the applicant's interest in becoming a Research and Innovation Leadership Fellowii. the applicant's professional goals during the fellowship and beyondiii. one or two specific project(s) that the applicant may wish to pursue as a Fellow
2. Narrative (not to exceed five pages) describing the proposed Fellowship project(s)
3. A current curriculum vitae (not to exceed 5 pages highlighting research and innovation accomplishments)
4. A proposed budget for the Fellow's proposed discretionary travel and operational budget necessary to accomplish the proposed project(s)/ fellowship goals, if necessary
5. A letter of support from the applicant's department chair/director
6. A letter of support from the applicant's dean
7. The full application package should be emailed by the applicant as a single PDF to the Associate Provost for Research at: email@example.com