The Office of Research Services (ORS) maintains a number of policies, guidelines, and related Web-based materials that collectively promote and support the effective management of grant awards at DePaul.
These resources fall into three main categories:
- Administration of Externally Funded Grants and Contracts
- Charging Administrative Costs to Federal Grant Awards
- Charging Costs to Federal Grant Awards
- Charging Costs to Non-Federal Grant Awards
- Cost Sharing
- Cost Transfers
- Disposition of Residual Balances
- Introduction to Financial Activity Reports
- Issuing and Monitoring Federal Subawards
- Program Income
- Conflicts of Interest in Externally Sponsored Research
- Conflicts of Interest in Public Health Service (PHS) Funded Research
We encourage you to consult these materials frequently and to ask ORS Award Management staff any questions you may have about them. Also, we welcome your suggestions on how we may continue to make these resources as useful as possible to PIs and to DePaul staff who support the financial management of grant awards.