With more than 1,500 degree-seeking international students, DePaul University extends its welcome to international undergraduate students who wish to study at DePaul for one academic year or less. Visiting international students are students who plan to graduate from their home university but who want to study abroad in the United States. To learn more about this opportunity, download the Visiting International Student brochure
- Apply. Submit the DePaul undergraduate non-degree online application using the student-at-large student type category.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts. Submit a copy of your current unofficial undergraduate transcripts and English translations, if applicable.
- Submit proof of English proficiency. This can be demonstrated by one of the following:
- IBT TOEFL: minimum score of 80, with no section lower than 17
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5 overall
- If you mail original documents to DePaul, they can be returned to you if you specifically request it in a cover letter at the time of submission.
- If you bring original documents into the office, International Admission can photocopy them and return the originals to you on the spot. Unless specifically requested back at the time of submission, all documents become property of DePaul University and will not be returned at a later date.