Before you attend On-Campus International Student Orientation, you will need to complete the mandatory Pre-Arrival Online Orientation.
How to complete Pre-Arrival Online Orientation:
You will have access to the D2L pre-arrival orientation approximately 7 weeks before the program start date on your I-20 or DS-2019. ELA students will not have access to the pre-arrival orientation. For more information about ELA orientation please email ELA@depaul.edu
Please complete the mandatory D2L online pre-arrival orientation before you attend International Student Orientation. Each section may have more than one sub-topic. You must review each topic and complete the short quiz before the system will prompt you to the next sub-topic in the course.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Log into D2L by using your Campus Connect ID and password.
- Under My Courses, click International Student Pre-Arrival Orientation.
- In the toolbar across the top of the page click on the Content tab and follow these steps:
- Click on Groups navigation bar and enroll in the group for your visa type (F1 or J1).
- Complete the Immigration Basics section (approximately 40 minutes to complete).
- Complete the Academics at DePaul section (approximately 25 minutes to complete).
To review past communications about how to prepare for your arrival at DePaul and Chicago please view our Pre-Arrival Support