DePaul will be unequaled among urban universities in the
United States in ensuring the success of a diverse community of learners.
Through programs that integrate theory with practice and ideas with action,
DePaul’s expert and dedicated faculty and staff will develop students’
readiness to engage with and thrive in a changing world. The university will
broaden its historical mission of access to address the lifelong learning needs
of our students by providing innovative and affordable programs and varied
curricular structures and modes of delivery. Equipped with a transformative
education grounded in our Catholic and Vincentian values, DePaul graduates will
be recognized as effective and responsible change agents. View the Grounded in Mission plan brochure.
OUR SIX STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
1. Deepen our commitment to DePaul’s Catholic, Vincentian, and urban mission.
2. Ensure a welcoming, engaging, diverse, and inclusive campus environment.
3. Excel in preparing all students for global citizenship and success.
4. Expand access to a portfolio of high-quality, affordable academic programs that meet student, workforce, and societal needs.
5. Elevate academic excellence and embrace a culture of creativity and discovery.
6. Employ bold approaches to ensure DePaul’s continued fiscal strength for future generations.