Environmental Health & Safety > Forms > Incident Report Form

Incident Report Form


If the incident you wish to report did not occur in a laboratory and involve hazardous chemicals, please call Public Safety for assistance:

Lincoln Park: (773) 325-7777
Loop: (312) 362-8400

Do not use this form for reporting anything other than laboratory incidents involving hazardous chemicals.

All accidents or injuries that occur on University property, whether life threatening or not, must be promptly reported to Public Safety so that a report can be issued. Please note: incidental (minor) spills need to be reported to Public Safety only if someone is injured or the situation poses danger to people or property.

The purpose of this form is to notify EHS of laboratory incidents involving hazardous chemicals. This includes incidental spills. For more information, please see the Chemical Hygiene Plan.

Smart Form Standard Web Part 2 - Custom forms made easy. Learn more at kintivo.com  Smart Form Standard Web Part 2

Reporting Party Information

Select a date from the calendar.

Incident Information

Select a date from the calendar.