Third Party Tuition Assistance is designated for students who receive financial assistance or tuition sponsorship (full or partial) from a corporate or government organization. These organizations are billed directly by the university based on a predetermined amount per student.
Students are responsible for contacting the sponsoring agency to initiate confirmation of their Tuition Assistance benefit.
Third Party: Tuition Vouchers, Financial Guarantees/Billing Authorizations are due by the tuition due date of each term.
|Academic Year 2018-19
||Vouchers Due Date
|Law - Fall
|Law - Spring
|Law - Summer
College Savings Plans
DePaul University currently accepts the following 529 College Savings Plans:
- Alabama Prepaid Affordable College Tuition - PACT
- College of Illinois 529 Prepaid Tuition Plan (participants are required to submit an "intent to enroll" form to College of Illinois to initiate the Third Party Tuition Assistance process at DePaul University)
- Mississippi Prepaid Affordable College Tuition - MPACT
- Florida Prepaid College Program
- Kentucky Affordable Prepaid Tuition - KAPT
- South Carolina Tuition Prepayment Program - SCTPP
- Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan
- Virginia 529 College Savings Plan
- Michigan Education Trust - MET
All other 529 participants should coordinate with their plan service/sponsor to determine the method and amount of payment to be received by the university and the servicer's requirements.
For further information, please visit the Third Party Tuition Assistance Frequently Asked Questions area of this site. Alternatively, you may also contact the Third Party Tuition Assistance Coordinator at (312) 362-8391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.