Student Financial Accounts > Making A Payment > Refunds


If you have a credit balance on your account as a result of a personal payment, you can request a refund or one will be generated at the end of the term. A refund can be requested by contacting the Student Accounts office at (312) 362-8610.

Log in to Campus Connect and provide your banking information to receive your refund via direct deposit: 

Campus Connect > Student Account > Direct Deposit

If you receive your refund via check, it will be made payable to the student and mailed to the address on file with the university. Please note that if you receive your refunds via check, you may experience a delay during university closings. Refunds resulting from a credit card payment will be issued back to the credit card.​