Rates for 2017-18 will be available in early spring and will be posted to this page. Residents can normally expect an increase typically not exceeding 3% over this current year’s meal plan rates.
Read the 2016-17 dining guide to learn more about meal plans.
DePaul plans may be used at all dining locations on the Lincoln Park campus, as well as the DePaul Center 11th floor dining area in the loop. All DePaul plans operate on a declining balance. Any plan balance remaining at the end of a given quarter will roll over quarter to quarter within the academic year but not between academic years. (For example, fall value would roll over to winter and spring, but year-end balances would be forfeited when that academic year ends in June.)
- Apartment Plan: Minimum requirement for new incoming freshmen and transfer students or continuing DePaul students who will be living in Lincoln Park apartment-style residence halls. Offers: ≈1 meal per day for each day of the academic quarter.
- Lite Plan: Minimum requirement for new incoming transfer students and continuing DePaul students who will be living in Lincoln Park traditional-style residence halls or McCabe Hall. Offers: ≈1 – 1 ½ meals per day for each day of the academic quarter.
- DePaul Plan: Minimum requirement for new incoming freshmen students who will be living in Lincoln Park traditional-style residence halls. May be lowered to the Lite Plan for the spring quarter of the freshman’s first academic year. Offers: ≈1 ½ – 2 meals per day for each day of the academic quarter.
- Red Plan: Offers: ≈2 meals/day for each day of the academic quarter.
- Blue Plan: Offers: ≈2 ½ – 3 meals per for each day of the academic quarter.
- Demon Plan: Offers: ≈3 meals per day for each day of the academic quarter.
Read more about each DePaul plan on the Dining Services website.
University Center Plans
University Center plans can only be used at the dining center on the second floor of the University Center building. Meal allotments begin on Monday and
continue through Sunday. The meal allotments are reset every Monday during
the quarter/semester and are only available while DePaul classes are in session.
The University Center meal plans also provide “flex” money each quarter that
can be used for store purchases outside of the second-floor dining center. Flex
money is available on the first day of each quarter/semester and will carry over
until the end of spring quarter/semester.
|UC Basic Plan
|UC Standard Plan
|UC Deluxe Plan
|UC Apartment Plan
- UC Basic Plan: Minimum requirement for all residents in suite-style units at the University Center. Offers: 10 meals per week plus $240 flex dollars for each academic quarter.
- UC Standard Plan: Offers: 15 meals per week plus $240 flex dollars for each academic quarter.
- UC Deluxe Plan: Offers: 19 meals per week plus $240 flex dollars for each academic quarter.
- UC Apartment Plan: Plan is billed in-full at the start of the plan; no refunds will be given. Runs on a declining balance. Offers: 150 meals and $376 flex dollars over the course of the academic year. (For law students on semesters, $360 flex dollars are included for the academic year.)